Pastors Larry & Lori Dunn
Abbey and Andrew
Making Christlike Disciples!
Seeking to glorify Christ by evangelizing the lost, growing strong Christians, equipping people for Godly service, and ministering to our community in truth, life and love.
We offer ministries for all ages!
Small Groups/Sunday School - Sundays @ 9:30 AM
All ages, nursery through senior adults
Church - Sundays @ 10:30 AMAll ages welcome; nursery available
Church - Sundays @ 10:30 AM
Ages 3 through Kindergarten, 1st thru 5th Grade
Midweek Services - Wednesdays @ 7:00 PM
Adult Men, Adult Ladies, Teens, Children's J.A.M (Jesus & Me)
What We Believe
The Word of Life Church of the Nazarene is one church in a larger
worldwide group of churches made up of people called Nazarenes.
visit the website for the general Church of the Nazarene at www.nazarene.org for more information on the denomination.
These are the beliefs Nazarenes hold to be true:
1. We believe in one God who has expressed himself in personal ways. We know God’s personality as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe the Bible communicates God’s saving message and is our reliable authority in all matters related to faith and Christian living.
3. We believe that all humankind struggles with a downward pull.
4. We believe that unless we experience God’s help and salvation through a faith commitment to Jesus Christ, our future is one of eternal separation from God and all that is good.
5. We believe the love and grace of God is extended to every person in the provision Jesus Christ made in his death and resurrection. By turning from our own selfishness and trusting Jesus Christ, we experience a new life, being freed from the old patterns of self–destructive acts called sin.
6. We believe our new life in Jesus Christ is the gateway to transformation. Following our moment of faith in Jesus, we believe there is another moment in which we present our life completely to Christ in order to live under his authority and to experience his transforming power.
7. We believe that Christian experience is more than a change of mind. It is accompanied by assurance that is grounded in both the Scriptures as well as the inner witness of God’s Spirit.
8. We believe that all who live for Jesus Christ have an eternal future. Our belief in such a future includes both the fulfillment of God’s creative purpose as well as the accountability of all persons endowed with the power of choice.